Tuesday, September 29, 2009

my heart.. my love..

Did I ask you to come into my life?? I did not..
Did I ask you to touch my heart?? I did not..
Did I ask you to be in my heart?? I did not..

I was afraid that you were just playing with me.. But you assured me..
I was afraid that this ain’t real.. But you assured me..
I was afraid to be hurt anymore.. But you assured me..

I trusted every words you said..
Nothing in you that I doubted..
I gave my heart for you..
I believe in you so..

I love you even though you are imperfect..
I love you even though you had a dark past..
I accept you wholly as you.. yourself..

All I ever asked was love..
A true simple love..
Was it too much to ask??

Then what did you do to me??
What made me deserve those things you did to me??
What was I doing wrong to you?? To us??

Am I wrong to believe in you??
Am I wrong to trust my heart in you??
Am I wrong to be in love with you??

Can you hear??
This heart of mine is screaming inside..
I wonder when will it fade..

No music is played..
No song is sang..
In this little space of heart..


Jakarta, 29 September 2009
11.30 am

Dedicated to whom I love..you know who you are..

No comments: